STAND Up! Growing Innovation Program
Berytech is calling for innovators and entrepreneurs in the fashion, clothing and textile sectors to apply for the STAND Up! Growing Innovation Program, funded by the EU under the ENICBCMED Programme, and turn their solutions into scalable environment-friendly businesses contributing to the growth of innovation & circular business opportunities in the textile, clothing and fashion industry.
From Lebanon, 40 entrepreneurs/startups will be selected to join the program. Throughout the 10-month program, Berytech will build the capacities of its participants, giving them access to advanced business support, financing opportunities, technical assistance, soft-landing vouchers and regional business networking to grow their projects into textile or fashion ventures and expand them across the Mediterranean.
The program will run in 5 Mediterranean countries – Egypt, Italy, Lebanon, Spain, and Tunisia, building a powerful network of entrepreneurs, eco-innovators, experts and partners in the textile and fashion industry.
Who Can Apply?
The call is addressed to young independent innovators and entrepreneurs, students from fashion, textile and design universities working on innovative business projects, small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), industries and organizations working on spin-off projects, from the textile and fashion sectors.
Target and Stage
- Young independent innovators and entrepreneurs at the idea stage (with at least a research study) or early-stage projects in the textile, clothing and fashion industries
- University students/alumni working on eco-innovative business projects in the textile, clothing and fashion industries
- SME, industries, organizations working on developing and launching new sustainable projects inside their organization in the form of spin-off in the textile, clothing and fashion industries
Industry and Offering
- Projects should offer products, services, designs, business models, or technologies leading to sustainable and environmentally friendly innovations in the textile, clothing and fashion industries
- The project should include innovation, economic viability, and potential of scalability
Environmental and Social Value
- Projects should be compliant with the environment and should create a sustainable impact on the circular economy and society
- A minimum of 2 members per team, experts in their project field, must be committed to implementing the project as an independent venture. Preference for youth and women members
- The founder should hold a Lebanese Nationality and wish to implement the project in Lebanon
Here is the link to apply: https://berytech.org/programs/standup/accelerator/